question!

Everyone,

I just saw the following post on the Render mailing list.  I was
wondering if this was true, and if it was why it isn't offered as an
optional package in Ximian Gnome for Debian?  I understand the stability
issues at hand, but I am willing to play with bleeding edge software.  I
really think that the backport of GTK with Render would be very nice and
useful!

And just as an incentive, aren't the Ximian folks required to release
any changes that they make to GTK+ to the public, as it is licensed
under the GPL anyway?

Just curious, and quite hopeful =)

Jonathan LaCour
Developer