Re: gnome_dialog_editable_enters() bug?

On An, 2001-02-13 23:39+0100, Agust?n Ferr?n Pozuelo wrote:

> While messing with a GnomeDialog with some GtkSpinButton on it:
>     Had to call gtk_spin_button_update() before reading its value because
> gnome_dialog_editable_enters(the_dialog,the_spinbutton) seems to block the
> "activate" signal on the GtkEditable.
>     I use mainly Gnome-- so I can't give an inmediate example of the problem
> in plain C.
>     I think the "activate" signal on the SpinButton normally gets
> gtk_spin_button_update() called, and gnome_dialog_editable_enters() has
> blocked it, or hooked the gnome_dialog event before the
> gtk_spin_button_update() in time.
>     Thank you and please note I'm not on this list for possible answer.

I can prove this bug. I have a dialog with only a spinbutton, and call
gnome_dialog_editable_enters(), but when I hit enter the dialog closes, but
value is the same as it was before displaying dialog. If I click on button,
it works. Who have it -- it's gtranslator's "Go to..." dialog. And is
written in plain C.

--
Gediminas Paulauskas  ···  http://03bar.ktu.lt/~menesis/  ···  ICQ 24859336