ANNOUNCE: gob 1.0.7 "pffffffffffft" release

Well.  I've added the get_type overriding capability so that all you
BonoboXObject dudes should be happy.  I've also tested this with current GTK+
HEAD and it worked so the 2.0 stuff is still correct.

What is gob?  Besides the solution to all the world's ills, and a cure for
cancer, it is a preprocessor for making GTK+ objects.  I mean if Qt can have
it's own preprocessor, why can't we.

What's new?

	* can override get_type

So, go abuse your bandwidth:

ftp://ftp.5z.com/pub/gob/gob-1.0.7.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.5z.com/pub/gob/RPM/gob-1.0.7-1.src.rpm
ftp://ftp.5z.com/pub/gob/RPM/gob-1.0.7-1.i386.rpm

DEBs aren't there yet, I need to find the dude that did them, I appear to
have lost his mail.

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   I thoroughly disapprove of duels.  If a man should challenge