Re: I want to help

> Does anyone know of anywhere I could get a pdf copy of a decent gtk+ programming book?

Well I haven't seen it in pdf, but you can find Havoc's excellent
book, GTK+/Gnome Application Development, here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/

name:    Jamin Philip Gray
email:   jgray writeme com
icq:     1361499
jabber:  jamin jabber com
web:     http://DoLinux.org/jamin/

"Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen a angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more careful
about what they say if they had."

-- Linus Torvalds