Re: Documentation on gnome session management

1 2 0 2 0
1 2 1 2 0

This is currently all developer.gnome.org tells me for the "save-yourself"
signal:

gboolean user_function (GnomeClient *client,		// Object which
received the signal
                        gint arg1,
                        GtkEnum arg2,
                        gboolean arg3,
                        GtkEnum arg4,
                        gboolean arg5,
                        gpointer user_data);		// User data
set when connecting the signal

Well, I looked at some random documentation in emails, Gtk-- website, and
test code.
Here is what I've managed to decipher so far.

gboolean user_function (GnomeClient *client,		// Object which
received the signal
                        gint arg1,
                        GnomeSaveStype arg2,		// Save style
(1)
                        gboolean shutdown,			//
Whether a logout session is in progress
                        GnomeInteractStyle arg4,	// User interaction
style (2)
                        gboolean arg5,
                        gpointer user_data);		// User data
set when connecting the signal

(1) GNOME_SAVE_GLOBAL - save should affect data accessible to other users
    GNOME_SAVE_LOCAL  - save should affect only the state visible to the
current user
    GNOME_SAVE_BOTH   - both.
(2) GNOME_INTERACT_NONE - no user interaction allowed
    GNOME_INTERACT_ERRORS
    GNOME_INTERACT_ANY

I don't know what arg1 and arg5 is/do. Nor what the return value is/does.
Anyone have any ideas?

|   LOBAN AMAAN RAHMAN  <-- anagram of -->  AHA! AN ABNORMAL MAN!   |
|     loban earthling net, loban caltech edu, http://i.am/loban     |