Eventifying a pixmap...

Hi, I'm afraid I'm here again... :)
    I'd like to make a pixmap emit signals... I read on HP's book that,
being a widget without a window, it can't. I remember I've read somewhere
that there is a widget that can be used as a container, to show the inner
no-window widget, and providing a signal emitter... but I can't find out
what was this widget... or maybe I've been dreaming of it... ;) I tried with
a button, and it works; but, it also shows the button's boundaries, and I
want _only_ the pixmap!
    Thank you,
        Mano :)