Re: [Re: Let's not use ... args]

Murray Cumming <murrayc usa net> writes:
> I'm sorry, I have no idea how that might help. For instance,
> gnome_message_box_new() takes a variable argument which should be a series of
> gchar* button names. Yes, I know now that there is a different version of
> gnome_message_box_new which is easier to wrap.

varargs is a separate issue from GtkArg. I thought you meant e.g.
gnome_canvas_item_set (item, "foo", bar, NULL).

Yes, varargs do not wrap, because they are a convenience API for
C. You would normally either wrap the lower-level functionality
(e.g. gnome_dialog_add_button()) or write your own convenience API
appropriate for your language.

Actually _new() functions don't wrap anyway, so the varargs are hardly
mattering in that particular case. ;-)

Havoc