BonoboWidgets within GnomeApp

Hi all,

I have a confusion. Please somebody clear it.

It seems that to use a bonobo component, we need
to have BonoboWindow as the top level window. The
general GtkWindow does not seem to work when we
want to embed a BonoboWidget. The problem is when
the application wishes to use the more-versatile
GnomeApp widget along with the bonobo widget, it
becomes impossible. Can there be a work around where
we can use GnomeApp along with the bonobo widgets
within the application?

--

Regards,
-Naba