Nautilus, galeon and evolution taking huge amount of memory...

I know that the above applications are still in infancy stage, but is it
normal that they take so much memory? I have Nautilus as desktop and it
is taking about 100MB of memory, evolution takes same amount and oafd is
at about 50MB...

I suspect some huge memory leaks too...

For Nautilus it seems there is a fork of each nautilus for each of the
desktop icon, plus the desktop or about 8 main processes with each of
them exactly the same amount of memory used whatever I do. Is top
reporting correctly?

What is wrong?

Cheers
Franck sopac org