Re: Nautilus, galeon and evolution taking huge amount of memory...

So there is somethig absolutely wrong with ps or gtop. Because that's
what it does. Now if you compare nautilus to explorer from gtop you have
the feeling that Nautilus is 100 times bigger than explorer. Is that the
message we want to send: Linux takes more memory than its windows
counterpart...

BTW, how come my swap is full too?

Cheers
Franck