Re: Heated agreement? (was) Re: Canvas shortcomings

On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, Martin Sevior wrote:

> It seems to me that we're in heated agreement that there should be a set
> of virtual primitive functions that call arbitary backend graphics
> contexts. Right?

Well, I posted some messages too, so I don't know if the debate was
limited to three points of view in total agreement.

I'm not sure why this is on a public list. Why don't you three e-mail each
other and figure out a solution. The general feeling I get from this
discusion is one of insolence and volutary ignorance.

Mark