Re: official support for more scripting languages in gnome needed

On 03/19/01 Vlad Harchev wrote:
>  It's a pity that GtkPerl is immature and not yet officially supported. It
> would be nice if somebody mentioned the reasons why in which aspects it's
> immature - a lot of expert Perl programmers are out there, so it's a pity to
> loose such a powerful crew of potential contribnutors.

The point is that it's not immature or incomplete at all:-)
The fact that it's not included in the "official" list is more
a matter of poor communication on my part than of real issues.

lupus

lupus debian org                                     debian/rules
lupus ximian com                             Monkeys do it better