Re: official support for more scripting languages in gnome needed

And don't expect everybody has those fancy boxes. I've PII-350, 64MB-RAM
and it takes hell out to pop it up with whole lot of HD grinding.
While on the other hand normal gtk menu takes 100 to 300 ms and I like it that way.

<shrug>  I'm running GNOME-1.4 on a Solaris 8 laptop and it's
very usable.  I have a a P2-366 (Laptop PII) with 192MB of
memory.  I think the memory makes the difference.  The laptop
drive is miserably slow, especially when trying compile
mozilla or nautilus... ;-)

Ben