Re: official support for more scripting languages in gnome needed

Iain <tigermilk btinternet com> writes:

> > Do you refuse to play AisleRiot because the game rules are written in
> > scheme?
>

> Implicitly, yes.
> I "refuse" (as in, I have no reason to, and can't be bothered) to
> install scheme, so I am implicatly refusing to play AisleRiot.

I'm willing to make the tradeoff of losing a small minority of users who
'can't be bothered' to install a package and having a large number of
games available.  I assure you, I wouldn't have 66 games right now if I
had stuck with plain 'ol C as the coding language.

Your loss.
-Jonathan