Re: Bug in the latest gnome-core 1.4.0.3

[...]

>> What is the solution ?

j> Solution is in CVS now.  It was a piece of debugging code that I accidentally
j> comitted at some point.  I'm utterly sorry for doing this.  I usually look
j> over stuff I commit, but this must have slipped through.  I suppose 0.4 will
j> be coming out, with a bunch of other bugs fixed as well.

No problem. I've removed the code and did a new Debian upload yesterday.

Christian