Re: patch for select in zvt

On Monday, May 14, 2001, at 10:45  PM, Ben Ford wrote:

I have to agree with you. Besides, what exactly do the developers think they are saving? A quarter centimeter of mouse movement? I'd rather have the double click select word and triple click select line thing and *always* character by character drag selection.

The classic solution to this on Macintosh is that a drag that starts with a double-click selects words at a time and a drag that starts with a triple-click selects lines at a time.

    -- Darin