Re: Speaker verification in gdm

> I have just written a prototype for a speaker verification system. I would like
> to know whether it would be feasable to plug it in gdm so that you could use it
> instead of login/passwd. Any idea?

I have made this first speaker verification prototype available at:
ftp://freespeech.sourceforge.net/pub/freespeech/speaker_verification-0.0.1.tgz
Note that in order to make this work, you need to install the "Overflow"
package. The Overflow home page is
http://freespeech.sourceforge.net/overflow.html and you can download it at:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=590

Note that you need version 0.4.3 for this to work. There's a README file in the
speaker verification distribution that shows how to make it work.

Have fun!

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique