Re: Hi Windows and Linux Problem

Hi Sachin,

I'm afraid your question is way off topic for this list - this list is
for the developers of the Gnome GUI environment.

You appear to be from the UK, I know there are a bunch of Linux user
groups there. Here is a list:-

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/links.php?op=viewlink&cid=2

They would certainly be able to help.

You might also want to have a look on the RedHat site.

Good luck!

Damian