RE: Porting GTK on to the Internet/Intranet

On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 12:20, Diwakar wrote:

The best strategy is to split your application into two parts:

1) Backend: That does the main processing.
2) Frontend: That does the user interaction with the backend.

Then, you can create as many Frontend as required, either using gtk+ or
CGI. gtk+ isn't like Java that you can imbed into the web.

Regards,
-Naba