How to get drag signals from insensitive widgets?

Hi Folks,
	 I've just recently implemented dynamic toolbars for abiword. You
can drag a toolbar button from a location and drop it elsewhere on another
toolbar. I'm using the gtk drag and drop API for this.

(Thanks for the tip about Gnome dock James! It worked :-)

This works nicely for normal pushbutton widgets.

However it doesn't work for seperator widgets, combo boxes and buttons set
to sensitive(FALSE). This is because I don't know to to make these widgets
emit the "drag_begin" and "drag_drop" signals.

Is there a cunning way to make these widgets emit these signals?

Thanks!

Martin