Re: Your opinion about adding Gnome Xsu to GNOME-Utils

Philip Van Hoof <freax pandora be> writes:
> So, I redirect my question to this list, what do other
> people think ? :)

It looks extremely suspect on a quick glance - e.g. it uses execlp()
to launch an su subprocess, and the way it launches/talks to the
subprocess is by spawning it in an offscreen ZvtTerm and parsing the
output expect-style. I don't think it would pass a security audit.

Havoc