GQIC-Unable to Install

Hi All,

	I have just downloaded the gicq and libicq tar files from the net. However
I am not a superuser. I am working on Linux7.1 Readhat Server. I followed
the Instruction after the tar command, I ./configure the lib file in a
directory then ./configure the gicq in another directory. While make install
I have the following error. Kindly help.

configure: error: You do not appear to have the libicq library installed on
your system.

Hope for a quick reply.

Diwakar