Re: Is there any documentation at all about gnome-print

Hej!

> Doesn't the Gnome version of AbiWord use gnome-print?
>
> I haven't looked at the code in question, but in general AbiWord maintains
> pretty high quality code.
>
> Also being a full-featured WYSIWYG word processor, I imagine it makes pretty
> full use of available printing facilities.
1. IMHO, the best examples are sodipodi and gnumeric.

Abiword has 2 way for printing and gnome-print one is bugfull
(overplaced chars in lines /many chars near the same place i mean/, overplaced pages and so on).

2. Some time ago Lauris had mailed some FAQ about gnome-print to gnome-print mail-list.

Best wishes
Valek