gnome_app_flash replacement in libbonobui

Hello.

In GNOME 1 (and in the GNOME 2 compatibility layer) there is a GnomeApp which has a lot of convenience functions in gnome-app-util. Stuff like flashing messages in the status bar, asking questions, and displaying popups.

I couldn't find similiar functionality in libbonoboui, are such replacements at least planned? I guess every application has at least SOME use for these helper functions, and it wouldn't be right to ask every person doing a porting job to re-invent the wheel in these particular cases.