Re: BUG NAG: 11782 bugs open on bugzilla.gnome.org

On Wed, 12 Sep 2001, Elliot Lee wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Darin Adler wrote:
>
> > on 9/10/01 9:00 PM, Elliot Lee at sopwith+gnome redhat com wrote:
> >
> > > nautilus | 5049
> >
> > Where does this number come from? When I query for open bugs in Nautilus, I
> > get 1705, not 5049. Are you perhaps counting VERIFIED or CLOSED bugs as
> > open?
>
> Hmm, OK I'm counting VERIFIED as open. I can't figure out how to get a bug
> into the VERIFIED state so I'll change it to be treated as non-open.

After a bug has been RESOLVED, someone would check to make sure the
problem is fixed and move the bug to the VERIFIED state.  Finally, the bug
can be moved to CLOSED.  I don't think we really make use of VERIFIED and
CLOSED much in bugzilla.g.o though.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au