Re: Gnome Terminal Drag and Drop support

Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 11:30:06AM +0100, Sergey V. Udaltsov escribió:

>> 		We need to translate uri-format to something like bash-format,
>> for example: /mnt/media/My%20Pictures to /mnt/media/My\ Pictures
>> 		is there a gnome funtion for this?
>Sorry, but if in the terminal you have vi open? Or mutt? This uri
>translation should be made optional IMHO. There should be command line
>option (and GUI control) to turn it on/off.

	Okey, so I'll add a configuration option like:
	dropped files:
	[] Translate filename to bash-format
	[] Leave filenames a URIs

Do you think adding a dependency to gnome-terminal to gnome-vfs is ok?
Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas