zvtwidget extensions

Hi all,
here are the patches for zvtwidget against HEAD revision
in GNOME repository.
Applying them you get a better VT100/VT220/VT52/xterm
emulator: you can test them using 'vttest' and of course
working with Havoc's gnome-terminal (profterm).
Actually this is what is missing yet with respect to
xterm:

- printing support

- wide chars (and more generally support for new font
  X windows scheme)

- Mouse Any-Event Tracking (XFree86 xterm)
  Mouse Button-Event Tracking (XFree86 xterm)
  DEC Locator Events (DECterm), though other
  mouse trackings work

- multibyte support, in fact I didn't apply
  the multibyte patch already applied to
  gnome-libs 1.4.1.5 because it seems to be
  broken

				enjoy Cristiano

P.S.
Havoc I had problems in resizing terminal because
zvt_term_set_size() does nothing, any idea?

--
  Cristiano De Michele,
  Department of Physics,