little bug in gnome1.4

Sorry not to post to bugzilla but it is difficult for me. I have mainly
e-mail only...

I found out that when the logout window appears and the ok button appears by
chance just under the mouse pointer, you can't click on the button. You have
to move out of the button and back in to be able to click.

Are other windows/buttons like this?

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck sopac org <mailto:franck sopac org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>
Certificate: https://www.sopac.org/ssl/

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.