Re: build errors on gtkglarea

> On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 11:35, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > I mailed the author more than a week ago about the first issue and didn't
> > get a reply.
> >
> > Shall I commit ?
>
> gtkglarea does not seem to be part of any of the GNOME release sets, and
> there is no HACKING file to give GNOME sherrifs permission. So, you
> probably shouldn't. Nothing else in jhbuild seems to depend on it
> anyway.

Personally I think that permission should be granted implicitly unless the
HACKING file states not to ;)

In any case, if gtkglarea is both not necessary for the rest of jhbuild
and the maintainer of it isn't very present, maybe it should not be in ?

Thomas

And every time she sneezes
I think it's love and oh lord
I'm not ready for this sort of thing
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->