Re: build errors on gtkglarea

> > On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 11:35, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> > > I mailed the author more than a week ago about the first issue and didn't
> > > get a reply.
> > >
> > > Shall I commit ?

Hi, I'm gtkglarea maintainer. Looks like I didn't get your mail (ok,
looks like I forgot to fill the MAINTAINER file, but it's done now).
There's a bugzilla entry for gtkglarea for which the trouble is already
in. I was up to deal with it yet but if you got a patch, go ahead.

> Personally I think that permission should be granted implicitly unless the
> HACKING file states not to ;)

I agree ;)

> In any case, if gtkglarea is both not necessary for the rest of jhbuild
> and the maintainer of it isn't very present, maybe it should not be in ?

Sorry for being busy.

> Thomas

Xavier Ordoquy.

--