Re: jhbuild error

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 02:46:57PM +0530, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to fix this (happens when I run jhbuild):
>
>   File "/opt/gnome/src/jhbuild/jhbuild.py", line 142
>     module_list = [ module_set.modules[modname] for modname in args ]
>
> This is fresh checkout of jhbuild from CVS.

That is not the full error message it gives you (for example, the last
line will be the type of exception thrown and maybe an explanatory
string). Can you post the full error message, please?

Also, better mention what platform you are using and which version of
Python.

Cheers,
Malcolm
(who doesn't use jhbuild, but knows a good error message when he sees
one.)
--
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.