Re: GNOME, .Net and Mono

> Yes that's what I mean. IMHO it is ok that Miguel and Ximian do
> work on Mono and GNOME, but he shouldn't try to push GNOME
> to be based on Mono.
> I think that both Mono and Java should be adequate development
> platforms for GNOME.

Before this degenerates into a flamewar, do you understand that Mono will
make it much much simpler for people to develop Gnome applications in the
language of their choice?  And before we start fretting about Ximian
"pushing" anything on us, why don't we wait to see how they behave,
especially considering the quality of their track record so far.

Josh .. Yoshi .. Joschi .. xiphoidprocess.com .. eds.org/~joschi