Re: GNOME, .Net and Mono

On 1 Feb 2002, Gérard Milmeister wrote:

> I would like to know what GNOME developers think about Miguel's
> recent comment about GNOME, .Net and Mono...

It really isn't any more relevant what the GNOME developers think than
what Miguel thinks - when the stuff is finished, people will make their
individual choices to use or not to use it. Until then, all this
speculation and dirt digging just turns the open source development
process into a soap opera...

What will be will be, :)
-- Elliot