Re: Nautilus shadows

hi :)

On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 10:40:58PM -0500, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> I know there are some font issues that are brought up a lot, but one of
> the issues I see is the rendering of the font... the text really should
> be rendered with a *very* slight drop shadow or something.
this would be a very good extension to libzvt, too
eterm already does that and it really improves the font contrast
when using transparent backgrounds

another idea would be to draw outlines instead of drop shadows
(dark outline with light font colors and vice versa)

--
CU,		  / Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen, Germany
Martin Waitz	//  [Tali on IRCnet]  [tali.home.pages.de] _________