Desk Guide Applet [couldn't find in gnome-panel/applets/]

Hi,
I am looking for desk-guide applet, initially it was placed under
"gnome-core/applets/desk-guide". Since gnome-core was decomissioned the
applets were moved to "gnome-panel/applets/". But I couldn't find
desk-guide in "gnome-panel/applets/". Also in
"gnome-core/applets/Makefile.am" desk-guide was not included in the
sub-directories (SUBDIRS) list. Does it mean that desk guide applet is
not been ported to GNOME 2.0?

Pls, pour in your comments...

Thanks & Regards,
Raj.