Re: Desk Guide Applet [couldn't find in gnome-panel/applets/]

Rajkumar Sivasamy wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for desk-guide applet, initially it was placed under
"gnome-core/applets/desk-guide". Since gnome-core was decomissioned the
applets were moved to "gnome-panel/applets/". But I couldn't find
desk-guide in "gnome-panel/applets/". Also in
"gnome-core/applets/Makefile.am" desk-guide was not included in the
sub-directories (SUBDIRS) list. Does it mean that desk guide applet is
not been ported to GNOME 2.0?

It was not ported, but rewritten from scratch. You can find it in
gnome-panel/applets/gen_util/pager.c

deskguide subdir is dead

--
Gediminas