Re: vicious build and pointer arithmetic

On 24 Feb 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Allin Cottrell <cottrell wfu edu> writes:
> > On 24 Feb 2002, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> > > You just need to "configure --disable-more-warnings"
> >
> > Thanks, but where in the vicious-build process do I do that?
> >

> I've never used vicious build scripts - someone else will have to say.

The v-b-s badly need some kind of easily accessible docs or an FAQ - they
are generating at least the same amount of questions than an average
largish gnome program...

> Havoc

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding