-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-devel-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnome-devel-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of xavier ordoquy
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 6:15 AM
To: gnome-devel-list gnome org
Subject: slackware packages

Hi all

I've seen a few queries on #gnome those weeks about gnome packages for
slackware. It sometimes (how said often ? ;) turns to annoying troll.

To stop this, I would like to deal with packaging gnome for slackware.

I have no ideas what the next steps are, so the thread is opened ;)

Regards,
MCArkan

--
 Xavier Ordoquy, Aurora-linux
 "The software said 'runs on Win95 or better,' so I installed it on