Re: Current network-password-saving feature needs improvement.

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 16:47, Bruce Robert Pocock wrote:

> ...but it would be nice to mark passwords as such, so that gconf-edit
> wouldn't broadcast them at will.
>
> Perhaps, they might show up as "***" until being clicked to edit?

Ah, for the gconf-editor, that would be nice.  I would imagine that
adding a password type for fields that works identically to strings (but
the editor shows as *'s) wouldn't be hard, just like HTML forms have
text inputs and password inputs.