Re: settings in aisleriot and freecell

Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 10:58:59AM -0400, Havoc Pennington escribió:

>> PS: Are these changes suitable for 2.0.1?
>Adding gconf support to something that is working with gnome_config_
>now is _not_ suitable, it should be done on the 2.1.x branch. If
>something is totally nonworking, you should make the smallest possible
>change to get it working (i.e. you shouldn't do a gconf-izing rewrite
>to fix a problem where gnome_config_ works incorrectly, instead make
>the simplest possible change for 2.0.1, then do the gconf work in
>2.1.x).

	Ok, I was asking because I don't know the release plan. As currently
aisleriot and freecell are working (not 100% correctly but working), we'll do
it in the 2.1.x branch.

	Thank you for the clarification.

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas