settings in aisleriot and freecell

	Hi, I was porting aisleriot to gconf and I realized that current
gnome-games based on gdk-card-image library (aisleriot and freecell) have
their configuration stuff a bit broken: they don't remeber settings. This is
not very consistent with gnome2

	An option it's porting gdk-card-image configuration stuff to gconf,
and store them in /apps/gdk-card-image. It requires only a bit hacking in it.
The problem with this solution it's that these settings will be global to all
games, i.e.: if an user change card background in aisleriot, it will change
also in freecell. Another option it's to modify gdk_card_deck_options_edit_new
to pass as an argument the application keys we want to modify:
	gdk_card_deck_options_edit_new (notebook, "aisleriot");

	it'll solve the problem, but I'm not sure if this is an "elegant" way.

What do you think about this?

Salu2

PS: Are these changes suitable for 2.0.1?

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas