where should make install install .oaf files to?

Hi,
I've sucsesfly added bonobo support to my app
http://gnome-chord.sourceforge.net, but I have a few things I can't
figure out.

where should make install install .oaf files to?

And I saw that alot of controlls use the GNOME_ namespace can I use it
to? Or do I have to be using gnome CVS or something?

and how do I get the check for bonobo to quit configure?
The m4 file describes AM_PATH_BONOBO as
dnl AM_PATH_BONOBO ([MINIMUM-VERSION, [ACTION-IF-FOUND [,
ACTION-IF-NOT-FOUND]]])
So I'd imageine that i need to stick something in ACTION-IF_NOT-FOUND
but I haven't been able to figure out what.

thanks
--

rob