GnomeFileEntry-question

Hello all,

I have a question about the GnomeFileEntry-widget. To get a filename
from the widget I used the function "gnome_file_entry_get_full_path".
This went completely succesfully. When I call the dialog with the widget
again, it displays some unreadable characters or even nothing. To set
the text/filename in the fileentry-widget I used
"gtk_entry_set_text (GTK_ENTRY(gnome_file_entry_gtk_entry
(GNOME_FILE_ENTRY (my_file_entry))), my_string);".
Does anybody know what I am doing wrong here?

thanks in advance,
Koos Jan Niesink