Re: GNOME2.0 Sounds

Alrighty.  Didn't know if there was some great attachment to them or
something, or if other sounds were already in the works.  ^,^

What particular license do sound files have to be released under, just
in case he wants to retain the copyright claims?  (If copyrights can
even be held for second long sound clips...)

Sean Etc.