cvsgnome gnome 2 buildscript

hi,

a new update of 'cvsgnome' the gnome 2 cvs checkout maintaining and building-
script. thanks again to christian meyer and others for testing and reporting.
grab it at my homepage url below.

10-05-2002:
- 0.1.3 - add options to the menu which allows you to unlock a previous
          locked system.
        - add options to the menu that make a clean of the previously
          build so you get a clean run the next time.
        - removed the 'BP' flags out of the tar lines they were totally
          unnecessary.
        - updated gettext to use a new version.
        - removed libcapplet from the list of checkouts.
        - added libgtop to the list of checkouts.
        - added gnome-applets to the list of checkouts.
        - added metatheme to the list of checkouts.
        - added procman to the list of checkouts.
        - totally rearranged the modules list.
        - provide own cflags to get best optimized code during build.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali akcaagac stud fh-wilhelmshaven de