Re: capplets: 1.2->2.0: HOWTO wanted

Hey there,

In GNOME 2.0, we now just have preference dialogs - they aren't
integrated into a control-center shell anymore. Have a look at some of
the existing capplets in gnome-control-center - while they all share
some common code that makes life easier, you'll see they're pretty
simple.

One piece of advice would be to use glade and libglade in designing your
UI..and 'few' is better than 'more' in terms of the amount of
preferences :)

			See ya,
				Glynn :)