Re: ? gnome_startup_acquire_token in GNOME2

> 	The icons in the splash startup are hard-coded I'm afraid; see the
> FIXME in gnome-session/gnome-session/splash-widget.c
> (splash_widget_add_icon).
Bad, very bad. I know it was hardcoded in gnome 1 but I expected some
changes in gnome2:( So people will just see some gnomish foot trace,
won't they?

But still noone tells me about gnome_startup_acquire_token. Is there
some kind of session mutex in GNOME2? Listening to the silence, I'm
afraid the answer is "no":(

--
Sergey