Gnome-VFS C++ wrapper

Hi,

Does anyone know if someone has written A C++ wrapper for gnome-vfs? I'm thinking about writing a backups software for gnome2 in C++ and I would prefer a C++ wrapper instead of the C API. I could of course write my own wrapper, but why do it if someone else has done it already? I tried to search the web, but couldn't find anything solid...

I don't know if this is the correct mailing list to ask this question, but please forward this e-mail to the correct one or point me to it.

Best regards,

- Peter -

--
Peter Hägg <peter hagg iki fi>