invalid regions

hello,

I am using a list widget written by me in my program. This list uses
GtkDrawingArea to display rows.
 - If I need to refresh some rows, I do gtk_widget_queue_draw_area().
 - When I scrolling my list, I use gdk_window_copy_area(), and
   gtk_widget_queue_draw_area() on uncovered area.

The problem is: in heavy loadavg there can be few scrolls between one
expose event, so gdk_window_copy_area copies invalid area.

What is optimal way to fix this?

bajcik
PS. The program's address I've talked about is in signature
--
.----- Krzysztof Garus ----- http://kolos.math.uni.lodz.pl/~bajcik/ --.
| http://kolos.math.uni.lodz.pl/~bajcik/duskc/ - proszę o krytykę :)  |