Re: gnome api reference

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 01:09, otherside wrote:
> if not.. i have started to write tutorials (glib, gobject, gtk, ...),
> so i could include a gnome-2.0 tutorial...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would enjoy seeing more GNOME 2
tutorials out there. I'm converting and updating an older GTK
application, and it's slow going. The developerworks tutorials were
good, but haven't gone beyond introduction so far.

BTW, what's a good existing app to use as an example? Something that has
been well and truly GNOME2-ized, hopefully with well-commented source.

--
Cheers,
Rich.